FM-3000S Common Rail System Test Bench for CR Injectors and Pumps
FM-3000S COMMON RAIL TEST BENCH is the professional test bench which is used for testing common rail system, can finish the high-pressure common rail system functional testing. Also it is continuous fuel delivery analysis computerized measuring system for conventional and new diesel injection systems. The electronic fuel delivery measuring system is compulsory for modern diesel injection system testing. It guarantees a high level of reproductivity of the measured value.
The system is suitable for detection of BOSCH, DENSO, DELPHI common rail pump and injectors. Such as CP1, CP2, CP3, HP3 series injector pump and the type of Electromagnetic injectors. It also can test 4 common rail injectors in one time.
1. Main motor speed: 0-4000 r/min, can be adjustable
2. Motor power: 7.5kw, 11kw, 15kw, 18.5kw optional
3. Fuel Injector open voltage
4. Control range: 12v, 80v, 150v
5. Control accuracy: phase adjustment
6. Injector opening frequency control: 0-1000HZ
7. Control accuracy: 1HZ
8. Fuel injector hold time
9. Control range: 0-65535us
10. Delivery oil count
11. Control times: 0-1000times
12. Control accuracy: 1 times
13. Fuel pressure control: 0-2000 bar
14. Control accuracy: 1bar
15. Electronic power: 3 phase 380V / 3 phase 220V optional
Detection of the common rail injectors: Clean, pre-injection, main injection, the maximum injection, minimu (start|) spraying, return oil quantity.
Cleaning of nozzles.
Detection: Common rail pressure sensor, pressure regulator.