CNC-602A Injector Cleaner & Tester, Bench Type, 6 cylinders, which is an advanced electromechanical product, which can clean and test injectors by simulating engine-working conditions. It can also perform cleaning on the injectors and fuel supply system on vehicle.
1. Ultrasonic cleaning: To perform simultaneous cleaning on several injectors and to remove the carbon deposits on the injector completely.
2. Uniformity/Spray ability test: To test the uniformity of injecting amount of each injector, and to monitor the spraying status of each injector with the help of backlight. This test is also for reverse flush.
3. Leakage test: To test the sealing and dribbling conditions of injectors under system pressure.
4. Injecting flow test: To check the injecting amount of the injector in 15 seconds of constant injection.
5. Auto. Clear Test: To test injectors by simulating different working conditions.
6. On-vehicle cleaning: The unit is equipped with various adaptors and couplers that facilitate cleaning on the injectors on vehicle.
| Model || CNC-602A |
| Cylinder no. || 6 |
| Power supply || AC220V +/- 10%, 50/60Hz |
| Input power || 230W |
| Ultrasonic cleaner power || 100W |
| Simulated RPM range || 10~9990rpm Step: 10rpm |
| Time range || 1~9999s |
| Pulse width || 0.5~25ms Step: 0.1ms |
| Auto Clear Test || 20 minutes |
| On-vehicle cleaning || 20 minutes |
| Uniformity check error || less than 5% |
| Fuel tank capacity || 4000ml |
| Dimension || 385mm*410mm*500mm |
| Weight || About 35kg |