The function of CR2000 Common Rail System Testerfor CR high-pressure pumps is to provide the desired signal to drive the solenoid in the pump being tested. CR2000 common rail Tester can used for testing following pumps: BOSCH CP1,CP2,CP3,DELPHI, SIEMENS, DENSO HP2 AND HP3. It has the functions to test the Electromagnetic and Piezoelectric injectors. It also can test 6 common rail injectors in one time.
CR2000 Common Rail System Tester
Include: (three simulators and one accessories of CR2000)
1. EM-CR2000 is used for test all kinds of the common rail Electromagnetic injectors( Bosch, Delphi, Denso injectors)
2. PE-CR2000 is used for test all kinds of the common rail Piezoelectronic injectors( Siemens injectors) six cylinders
3. PUMP-CR2000 is used for test common rail pumps( Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens pumps), six cylinders
4. CR2000 common rail standard accessories.
* Modulated driving signal to ensure the safety of the solenoid of the CR pump
* Adjustable duty cycle for the driving signal
* Short circuit protection for the output circuitry of the solenoid driving signal
* Measure and LCD display rail pressure
* To test if the CR injector is still function, To connect a CR injector to a high pressure fuel source by a high pressure fuel line and to the CR tester by harness. The tester is set to continuous injection mode. The CR injector is in normal condition, if it is capable to inject fuel under the driving signals by the tester.
* To test injector spray atomization, To connect a CR injector to a high pressure fuel source by a high pressure fuel line and to the CR tester by harness. The tester is set to single injection mode to allow observing the nozzle spray pattern to judge if the nozzle is normal or orifice plugged.
* Checking the Injectors return oil and injection oil.